As I looked, I came across one picture that when I just looked at the thumbnail, it looked liked the bride was kissing her mother on the cheek as a way to honor her mom. But then I opened it up to see that she was leaning down to kiss the precious wrinkled face of her grandmother. It took me aback just a little bit and made me wish that my grandmother. Made me wish that she was here to see me walk down the aisle to such a wonderful man. She would be proud.
I know she's with Jesus and I could go the way of "she's looking down from heaven" but I won't.
I know this sounds selfish but I wish she could be here just for that one day to see one of her grandbabies get married. But she won't.
So I'll just enjoy the family and friends who will be there and look forward to what "Precious Moments" my photographers will take.