My mind, that is!
I have so many dreams of what I want to do when it comes to blogging, vlogging, cooking and crafting. What I want to write about, what I want to talk about and what I want to make. Sometimes, I write those ideas down on post it notes!
And all this thinking happens when I am at work. Seriously?!
You see, the reality is, I am a dreamer. One of the guys I use to date (obviously, use to, duh!) told me to get my head out of the clouds, that I dream too much. He was a "realist". Whatever that means. Um, maybe another term for that would be "pessimist"? I understand that a person can dream so much and not actually do anything. But then again, who knows, that same person can dream and do something.
I want to start here on this blog with a few changes and then go on from there. So much can happen between now and then but that's okay.
In the meantime, I'll continue to dream and write down my thoughts on post it notes.
Love,
Mrs. M
P.S. I want to thank the bloggers who have been especially encouraging to me through e-mails, who have taken the time out of their day to respond to readers like me, like we were friends. You ladies put a smile on my heart!
4 comments:
I'm glad that guy isn't in your life anymore! I feel like as so many of us age and "grow up" we lose the dreaming side and it's so depressing! Good for you, girl. KEEP DREAMING! Making those become a reality is going to make you SO happy!!
I'm excited to see where your blog goes!!!! Keep dreaming, girl!!! :-)
Dreams are a good thing, though some require more action than others to bring into reality! I also am one who plans and dreams alot...perhaps when my mind is supposed to be otherwise engaged sometimes...
I believe in dreaming because it's through dreaming that we can achieve a happy reality. It can take many years to get close to the dream but in the end it becomes reality, so my friend don't give up your dreams
Post a Comment