Wedding bells are ringing and the planning continues. I, along with my mother and sister Cheryl will be meeting with my friend since Junior High (we had a little break, my fault and another story). She is a wonderful friend!
On another note, some time ago, Adam decided to go the library on the boat. It is a pretty nice but grant it small library. But they have a lot to offer the guys and gals on the ship. While there he happened upon this book:
The Act of Marriage
The Beauty of Sexual Love
I know I've seen that book somewhere. Probably my dad's bookshelf. Well, Adam encouraged me to read it. I searched the San Diego Library Catalogue and there was a copy downtown. So I made sure I went that day to get it.
Let me say it was a very, let's say HOT read! Interesting is not the word to describe it. God is such a creative God! How he makes a man and a woman to come together as man and wife! He made our bodies so complimentary, so wonderful.
I had to put the book down a couple of times, because it was a hot read. But it was very informative without being wordly. It was so good, that I decided to actually buy a copy for me and my Baby as one of our references.
There are a lot of facets to marriage and Sex is just one of the wonderful gifts that God gave us within marriage. Yay!
Let me say it was a very, let's say HOT read! Interesting is not the word to describe it. God is such a creative God! How he makes a man and a woman to come together as man and wife! He made our bodies so complimentary, so wonderful.
I had to put the book down a couple of times, because it was a hot read. But it was very informative without being wordly. It was so good, that I decided to actually buy a copy for me and my Baby as one of our references.
There are a lot of facets to marriage and Sex is just one of the wonderful gifts that God gave us within marriage. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment