Well, I know that I haven't written in awhile. Right now, I'm a bit tired and a little lazy. Tired, because I mindlessly wasted energy on being angry and going to bed with IT (believe me, it's not a cozy bed fellow and God knew what He is saying when He said to not let the sun go down on your anger). Lazy, because I'm tired and really don't feel like doing much.
So you're probably reading and wondering why I was angry. Let's say it involves me, my man, and a co-worker of his. And the rest, I'm sorry, not at this time or ever you will find out why (unless of course you're our wise friends or counselor).
But I did learn something from this experience. I mean, if I don't learn it now, I'm bound to repeat it again. And to make a short saying my own, if I don't learn, I'm bound to become insane or something like that.
I learned that if there is something burdening my heart, I need to take it to God first. I think doing that softens the edges of the otherwise sharp words that would come flying out of my mouth toward Adam. I'm learning that Adam is not going to flip out on me when I share these things with him. We're learning to talk through things. You can only hash over something for so long. Then you have to move on. And look to Jesus for my main source of strength and help.
All in all, if I keep on cuddling with anger, IT will keep me out of my marriage bed which is where I need to be with my Baby. I think that Adam and I will be better for it, if I turn to God first and see Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment