As of November 9th, 2011, my name was logged into the County Recorder's records with my new official name! I ordered our marriage license and thank God (literally!) it came quick and fast without any hiccups (as I have read from others)! Yay!
And on another note, I know I need to finish my wedding story and I will, but I just want to say that I love Adam more and more.
I called him today on his cell phone to welcome him home and to give him the good news that we have our license in. So the phone rang like three times and I thought he picked up and so I waited for him to say hello. Well, he didn't. So I just waited on the line. I almost hung up but I'm glad I didn't. Because what I heard melted my heart, REALLY! I heard different sounds as if he were walking, I heard people talking, and in the midst of the muffles, I heard him clearly ask someone to take him downtown (where I work). The conversation went something like this: "Hey give me a ride!" (Adam) "Where?" (co-worker) "Downtown." "Downtown?" "Yes, downtown!" "Why downtown?" "Because my wife is downtown!" "Who?" "My wife is downtown!"
He said, "My Wife....." *SIGH*
My Husband! I love him!