Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GERMANY!!

Oh my goodness! Okay, I know that I haven't blogged in a little while. Please don't hate me, my two followers :)

I should first say, that God has been good to me. Especially in my marriage. He has given us much grace. It's amazing that when you seek Him, He will answer. Maybe not the way that we desire all the time, but He does know best. Sometimes it's just hard for me to trust Him, though I have seen in SO many ways how He has been SO gracious to me.

These past couple of Sundays, our pastor has so far talked about Doctrine and this past Sunday, Prayer. Oh my goodness, I have not been that connective to a message like that in awhile! Don't read me wrong. I think our Pastor is one of the most humble and best teachers that I have sat under in awhile. But this past Sunday, God opened up my brain and my heart and helped me to listen. I wish that I could write down all that was spoken...maybe later.

What I want to write about quickly (since I am at work) is about GERMANY! So my manager has sent some of us a couple of e-mails that request our assitance as temps to other offices. We haven't been able to do any because we have been "so busy".  I did put in for New York after talking to my husband. Not knowing if she sent the message or not, oh well. No matter...just yesterday my co-worker told me of another message that came out with Germany on the list!

So while my husband and I were in bed, I had asked him what he thought about Germany, he said, "well maybe we can make a trip and go to Poland (his family's home of origin, on his dad's side)". Now that would be a honeymoon of a lifetime! This trip would be for two weeks. Granted I would be working most of the day but then we have the nights, oh the nights in another country!

My manager came to my desk said that we are going to be put in for the dates requested! Amazing! My boss jumped on that one. We have kind of talked about the dates that we would like to go, so after talking to my husband tonight and the admin meeting tomorrow, we'll see what the future holds.

So with hope and a prayer,

I remain yours, my interested readers.

Mrs. M