Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

DEAR, DEAR, DEAR



Dear Boss, Thank you for being so gracious and giving us the time off. Now I get to go and do the things that I really want to do!
Dear Husband, Thank You for kissing me before you leave for work, even though most of the time I still have morning breath. Yuck! I would like to give you a more passionate kiss before you leave but I don’t want you to pass out, I think you understand. Thank you for loving me. I love you, Baby!
Dear Dad, I’m glad that God blessed you to see another year of life. Happy Birthday! I’m looking forward to celebrating with you another day. You know that’s my tradition—spread the celebration for about a month if you can J
Dear Julie, I’m so sorry that you lost your dad to cancer this week. I don’t know what to say but when I see you, I will give you a great big hug. Maybe some wine and chocolate if you want.
Dear Friday, Thank you for coming as fast as you did! But I think Wednesday helped you out because it was the Fourth of July. So thanks to Wednesday too!
Dear Heart, hold on to God, stretch out in trust! There is a lot that He wants to show you and give you. He loves you!
Dear Weekend, Here I come with my crazy, I mean chilled out self. I hear that you have some exciting plans for us!
Dear Old San Diego Sun, Please stay out this weekend so that you can warm our beings!
And last but not least
Dear Heavenly Father, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER BREATH TO BREATHE AND ANOTHER MINUTE TO LIVE THIS ADVENTURE!
HAVE A FUN WEEKEND ALL!
LOVE, Mrs. M