Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fabulous!

Yes, my friends, we are back up and running! For a week or so, I have been trying to get into my account and didn't have the info that I needed so I couldn't log in.

Oh how I have missed you!

I am now in Florida and it has been HOTfabulous! Along with Stormfabulous! But because I don't have this kind of weather back home in Sunny SD, I am enjoying it (except for the humidity).


I have always wanted to work this event in some form or capacity! My prayers were answered (years later--Lesson here--God always has a plan!)

I have met some fabulous ladies! I was kind of afraid at first because as some of you may know, that working in a room full of women can sometimes turn into a nightmare. But I believe that prayer, maturity, and laughter helps to quench the fiery gossip and attitudes that could abound.

The time here seems to be going so fast, it's unbelievable!  I don't know if it's the time difference or if it's just that I'm in a new place for the time being. I feel like I'm on a work vacation---WORK and PLAY. Can't get any better than that.


On that note, I-CAN'T-WAIT until my hubby gets here! Yes, we talk everyday on the phone and we have skyped at least two times but it's not the same. I can't wait to touch him, kiss him, (fill in the blank), smell him...I can't wait!

Well, I better get back to busywork!

Until next time, keep smiling, keep praying, loving, and trusting!

MRS. M