Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Rain, lightning, and hurricanes, oh my!
Being from S.D., I'm use to the sunshine, so when rain comes it's kind of depressing and I just want to be on a coach curled up, reading a book. But being in another place, it makes me feel different about the rain. I actually love it! Maybe it's the lightning and the sound of thunder. That sound always makes me think that maybe God is having a night of Cosmic bowling.
Well in Florida, with the wind, the rain, the lightning, and the thunder, there comes hurricanes. And this time this one's name is Isaac. As usual, the news loves to capitalize on weather drama. But this time I am listening and watching! But mind you, not like a mad woman but as an interested and informed woman.
I've been in several earthquakes but never a hurricane.
My hope is that my husband will get here safely, so that if it does happen we can ride out this storm with together.
I love that man!
Mrs. M
