Last night, it just popped into my husband's head to call his dad for his aunt's number. I mean we kind of talked about it before about getting another dog either for Nala (our fur baby. Sorry for those who hate that term..I did too for awhile and then Nala and I became great friends and I love her!) or for when Nala passes. I hate to think that way but she has already had two surgeries and she is getting old, like we all are...poor baby.
Though I'm kind of excited at the thought of getting another fur baby but I have my hesitations too. When Adam and I started dating, Nala had already been trained and she was as chill as I like dogs to be. She barks when she needs to (sometime not, but she's not a yapper), she doesn't jump and slobber all over you (she just gives you a sniffing over), she loves to go for walks, and she loves to sleep. Perfect!
My hesitation is that we will have to train the dog but my husband says that our local Petco does training. Nala is my first pet, so I'm kind of spoiled.
Well, this should make for another fun adventure! I mean it!
You know how some couples thought they would never have children of their own, so they start the process of adoption or foster care and *BAM* they're pregnant! I wonder why that happens?
Wouldn't it be just like our story, "Well, we were in the process of adopting our first dog and we got pregnant!"
Hey, I gotta have some sort of humor. If I don't laugh, I'll cry. I would rather laugh!
~Mrs. M