I'm thankful for my handsome husband who thought of cleaning the house this morning, until I asked him if he could take me to work :). He still may have gone home and worked on it.
I'm glad that this day is going so fast!
I have Mariah Carey's song, You'll Always Be My Baby, going around in my head. If not for all the lyrics, I like that one phrase for my husband. Yes, he will always be my baby.
I'm over being real sad of not being able to go to Paris because the state of our government's spending, which affects my travel capacity with my job.
I'm thankful that I have potential work out partners and that we have common goals: encouraging each other, losing weight/getting in shape, and having babies with our hubbies.
I like glittery, sparkly nail polish!
And you?

2 comments:
hello there.
i am so sad you can't go to Paris.
I bought a glitter nail polish but i haven't trail yet. when hubby comes back he will like to spend every second with AOI and I will take that time to do my manicure :)
You'll love the glitter! (except when its time to take off) have fundoing your nails!
Post a Comment