These days, I love having the company of a good book on CD to listen to while I'm doing mindless work at work.
These days, I look forward to coming home to my fur babies, Nala (aka, Poo-Poo girl) and MoodShadow (aka, Stinky girl).
These days, at the end of the day, I LOVE cuddling with my husband and doing "naughty" things to him.
These days, I like to see what different accesories I can put with the outfit I'm wearing for the day.
These days, I love when the day goes fast so I can be HOME.
These days, I'm learning who my friends are and who I can trust.
These days, I'm grateful that God gives me grace when I mess up or sin just to get back up after asking for forgiveness and moving on.
These days, I'm learning that I'm me and you are you and I don't have to be like you but be the unique person God has made me to be.
These days, I'm learning not to compare myself with others because sometimes I have no idea what their lives are like and it's probably better to just stick with the lovely life I have.
These days, I'm learning not to react when someone gives me a dirty look or ignores me because who knows what's going on in their minds, they just might have gas.
These days, I'm doing my best to be grateful and thank God in the waiting even though my womb has yet to know the joy of having a living being growing inside it and therefore rejoicing with my close friends who are pregnant with their first, second, or third child.
These days, I have so many ideas swirling around in my head of what I would like to write about.
These days, I day dream of the day that I will be able to be a stay at home wife and mother.
These days, I love waking up to real life after a nightmare to see my husband still there lying there beside me, to hold hands with, and kiss good morning.
What are you up to these days?
Love,
Mrs. M
1 comment:
"because they might just have gas".... HAHAAH. So true.
Post a Comment