It is such a beautiful day today! It started off to be a great morning with cuddles and such from Baby. Later this morning the clouds gave way to a beautiful blue sky! I guess June gloom is on his way out the door, with my foot kicking his backside!
Come July, Baby and I decided to eat less in the way of not eating meat or junk food. Does fish count? So we decided to cut out all junk food, red meat, soda, wine, and beer. We will not cut out bread (I don't think I eat that much anyways), we will drink only water (I found some yummy water "recipes" on another blog) check it out:
Basil and Lime Water
Blueberry and Lemon
Rosemary and Cucumber
(Being someone who does not like drinking straight water unless I'm parched, these sound like a happy edition to my soon to be straight up drinking water days. What do you think? ) and we will be having Fish every Friday (sounds like Lent). This will be for a whole month! I know it will be good for us and we will have each other to be accountable to.
What a month to pick this project! I just thought about it! The 4th of July and my dad's birthday are in this month! Ack! Oh well, it will be all good. I'll keep telling myself that.
And we will include more exercise. My body knows it needs it! And since we are going to Cabo, I want to be prepared for a week of fun, fun, fun!
Oh another thing I need to mention. This Google Reader is going "out of business", so make sure to check this diary out at Bloglovin' (the Paris button! I picked that one because I dream of one day going there with Baby, of course!).
Love,
Mrs. M



5 comments:
Angel and I are currently eating healthy and working out more regularly now, too! I want to be healthy and in good shape for our vacation later in the summer! Today I ate a smoothie, salad, fish, and homemade french fries and I'm feeling good! My body doesn't handle unhealthy food well--I need to stop eating it even if it tastes yummy! I followed you on bloglovin'--now I just have to remember to start actually using bloglovin'!!
Aren't there so hasn't varieties of healthy foods that can be eaten? That sounds so good what you had today! Thank you so much for following me there! I'm not sure how the whole thing works but I'll figure it out :-)
Good for you - eating healthy and getting fit! What a great lifestyle change. :-)
And July is just the beginning! I'm hoping it will be our constant lifestyle. Thank you for the hoorah!
Those special waters look delish.
Post a Comment