This was me, 2000-2001
This is me, 2012
Oh, how time flies! Twelve years ago, March 13th, 2000, I started with my job as a young 23 year old. If I told you what I did, I would have to kill you, sorta of, okay not really. But I can't say what I do on this public site.
On that note, this week I celebrated my 12th year anniversary with my job, as a young 35 year old! Wow! I thought I would not be here but for 5 years and here it is year number 12! Okay in the big scheme of things, in the light of unemployment rates, companies collapsing, people being disgruntled with their jobs, etc. that's good! I'm not bragging or boasting. Trust me! There have been times where I have said to myself and to others, "What am I doing here!? Lord, please get me out!"
There have been ups (traveling, meeting high ranking folks, getting pay raises, having a co-worker come to know Christ, etc.) and downs (office politics, one horrible boss, feeling like I'm on Survivor in the negative sense, etc). But all in all it has been a stable job.
So, thank YOU Lord for bringing me here!
That's all :)
