Thursday, March 22, 2012
Operation Heart - Happy First Day of Spring (late post)
**I'm a little late posting this, but enjoy!**
Back in February, I started a "project" called Operation Heart on my Facebook page. Of course, February is the time where Valentines Day hits and so one can't help but think of love and hearts! Actually, how Operation Heart came about for me was, I was sitting down thinking of how I can show my husband love, not just on Valentines day, but how I can leading up to the day.
It was hard! Because I'm like what does he like, how can I encourage him, etc. Then the thought of a love note each day came to mind. So alongside that, I put my first heart on Facebook. My hubby appreciated the little notes though sometimes I thoought he got tired of them. He told me in his Valentines Day Card to me that the notes help him get through the day (in so many words).
So being that it is the First Day of Spring (started on the 20th), I thought I would share with you my heart.
Have a wonderful start to your spring!
