Since my blood test last week to see where my "fertility levels" were, I've been thinking. Does my weight have anything to do with our difficulty in having a family? No, I'm not obese just a little overweight according to the charts. And since February, my cycle has not run it's regular 28 day cycle. I've gone anywhere from 25 to 28 days. Now for those ladies who like to chart their ovulation or when they ovulate, I started to chart only according to the days in my cycle and when I think I would ovulate, I thought around the 14th day. But when I look at it, I think I have been doing it all wrong. I've yet to take my temperature. I've done the OPKs and the cervical mucus. I think temperature might be next. Right now, I'm just waiting to hear about the outcome of the blood tests.
When I think about getting pregnant, one of the things I think about is carrying a healthy child, which means I probably will be gaining weight, at the most 20 pounds. As it is, 20 pounds seems like a lot on top of the 15 or more I have already gained. Don't get me wrong, I'll happily carry around that extra 20 pounds, if it means having our very own baby.
So what is the plan? I'm gonna start walking. And it all started last holiday weekend. My husband and I decided to
My husband is talking about doing another hike this weekend! Tonight we plan on doing a night hike!
If anything other than losing some weight, the benefits abound: more energy for different activities, sleeping better, wanting to eat better, more adventures in finding places to walk, etc.
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Mrs. M
2 comments:
Just wait until you're a stay-at-home-mom! The pounds seemed glued on then:-/ Have lovely times hiking and exploring SD!
You're the girl that I look up to regarding eating healthy and getting a walk in Hill. :) It was a nice hike and I can't wait to do more!
Post a Comment