It's okay that I want to be a stay at home wife. I seriously appreciate my house (after the fact) when it's clean. During the process, sometimes I grumble but in the end I have this satisfaction of a clean home and an appreciative husband. I have so many different ideas that come and go of what I would like to do to our house. I want to continue to make our house a home.
It's okay that I want to be a Mother to one, two, or four children. I thought it would SO easy to get pregnant and have a baby. Ha! Not so much.
It's okay that I keep my distance from people at work who stab me in the back but smile in my face.
It's okay that I don't like going out dancing anymore. I just dance in my own house.
It's okay that I consider watching a movie at home and cuddling with my husband a date.
It's okay that I don't feel like going to work all the time and just want to read.
It's okay that I don't have loads of friends but a few that I have known for a long while and they have known me and we are still friends! And I'm appreciative of the new friends that I have made.
On that note, it's such a beautiful day here in Southern Cal. Love it! Even though I'm here in the office. Just knowing that I could walk outside if I wanted to, is enough.
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Mrs. M