Man! It's been 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..okay too may days to count on how long it's been since I have written something :)
It's almost like keeping up with my journal...SO HARD! There are so many thoughts and ideas swirling around in my head of what I should write and by the time I get to it, I'm already done before I start plus I'm at my lovely desk job.
Lovely desk job..yes..13 years at the same job. It makes me want to daydream about traveling.
As you already read in a previous post, I won't be going to Paris for a little while now. Today would have been the day where my husband would have taken me to the airport, where I would grab something yummy to eat before settling in an airplane seat on my way to Los Angeles, hop on another plane to D.C., wait in a terminal for 3 hours and then hop on another plane where I would sleep and eat and sleep until I got to Paris. *Sigh*
I dream of traveling hear and there. Sometimes I wish that we had unlimited resources to go to and fro but then I think if we did, I would take those times when we did travel for granted.
After watching the Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, I started to make a list. Corny? Maybe.
Here is my Bucket List (so far) of places I would like to go:
Paris, France
Tallin, Estonia
Hawaii (no island in particular)
Australia (no place in particular)- maybe where my future brother in law is from
Japan
Hong Kong
Thailand
Uganda (again)
Road trip through the top half of the United States (maybe the 2nd half later)
That's just a start. I have been to A LOT of the places that I have desired to go. I thought that after going to Uganda (Africa) which has been the desire of my heart since I was a child, that would be it. And I thought that after I got married that would be the end of my travels. But thankfully, I have a husband who also has a desire to go to other places too.
What's on your travel list?
Love,
Mrs. M
2 comments:
There are lots of places I still want to see! I've been to Thailand a few times--that a beautiful and fun place to visit--but all of your other spots I haven't been to, either! This summer my husband and I are leaving the country for the first time in 3 years...it's hard to have enough money or time for traveling just for fun when most of our traveling is spent visiting family members!
That will be so much fun for you and your husband! Have a blast!
Post a Comment