Today I'm thankful for:
1. My husband, who almost two months ago said, "I Do" to me and I to him. Amazing Day! He loves me though I'm sure I get on his nerves sometimes ;)
2. For blogs to read. There are so many encouraging blogs out there!
3. For in-laws who love me and have welcomed me into their family.
4. For wonderful parents, who love and encourage me. And despite difficult times and because of wonderful times have been married for 37 years and who are thoroughly grateful for each other! They give glory to God :)
5. For sisters, who love me and they are quite cute :)
6. For my few and faithful friends who have stuck with me through it all. Some of which include Hillary, Kaja, and Maria!
7. For my job and that we are not particularly busy this time of year. And I have to say, YAY for Student Assistants who have helped lessen the load of my job. Thanks Amanda!
8. That it is a quiet day in the office. Kind of ear ringing quiet...oh well, no complaints here!
9. For gel nail polish, so that I won't have to worry about my nail polish chipping for at least another week or so!
10. Should have been first, but as they say, I'm "saving the best for last": Thank You Lord for keeping me this year and loving me through my pitifullness, my sin and making me whole through Your forgiveness. Thank You for showing me everday that You are present, You are my Deliverer, and my Faithful Father!