I Wonder:
1. I wonder why it seems that some women can get pregnant with a snap of their finger and others don't get pregnant so fast.
2. I wonder how some people can still be gracious in the face of adversity.
3. I wonder why it seems like evil people live longer than some seemingly good people.
4. I wonder why God loves me so much. His Word tells me so, I know, but there are still times I wonder (He's so awesome!)
5. I wonder sometimes that if the stars we see are just peepholes into Heaven.
6. I wonder what my husband is thinking when he just stares into space.
7. I wonder how Nala is doing right now.
8. I wonder if I'll ever make it a habit of just getting up early to do the things I need to with time to spare before work.
9. I wonder what my husband is doing right now.
10. I wonder what I will be making first with my new sewing machine :)
