Staring at the word CHANGE looks weird to me. It almost looks like it belongs to another language like Spanish or Chinese, two totally opposite languages!
What does CHANGE look like in your life?
In my life, change ebb and flows, but something is always changing! Last year several events caused my life to CHANGE for the better: I got engaged last January, January 1st nonetheless. What better way to start the New Year? My fiancĂ© left for deployment. That caused a lot of developmental CHANGE in my mind and heart. I guess that's what you would call adjustment; adjusting to the reality that he was going to be gone for 7 months. I prepared for our wedding which in turn created a space for me to CHANGE from a non-decisive to a decision making woman. I became a wife in October of 2011 which required me to CHANGE my expectations of how a husband and wife should be (my husband gave me a lot of grace in that area). I want to become a mother but I'm having to CHANGE my outlook from my circumstances to God and trust Him that He does work everything out for the good of those who love Him. My husband has to CHANGE his job from the Navy to the good ol’ civilian world.
So things are a’CHANGING but that’s okay! Change is good J
And as you see, my blog is also going through changes, hopefully sweet looking changes!