Dear Husband, You looked very handsome this morning in your suit and tie as you were getting ready for your interviews today. There are times, I just can't help but stare at you.
Dear Uterus, Why do you give me pain during that time of the month? Can you please cooperate with us, so that we can have a baby? I'll be praying for you!
Dear Nala, I am so glad Adam had you first, to train you to be the dog you are. You are such a blessing to have. I have never had a dog and I'm grateful for you!
Dear Co-workers, especially the ladies, please don't believe every piece of gossip you hear. They may just be talking about you later.
Dear Father God, thank You for another day of life, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for You. So thank You for making this life possible to live.
Dear Heart, Please don't lose hope in God. He really does love you and He has a plan for You. Look up, for your redemption draws near!
Love, Mrs. M a.k.a. April
