Along with celebrating our wedding anniversary, we have been and are going to celebrate our friend's weddings. Here is our first wedding of the year - Amanda and Nick -
I had the pleasure of working on their arch!
Here comes the bride!
After their I dos! Happy couple!
Here is my date and husband :)
Ice sculpture made by Mike, who catered their wedding. Spectacular!
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate with his best friend, who has been friends with since the 2nd grade, his nuptials to his sweet bride.
Good times!
May God's blessing continue to shower on them for many years to come!
As a side note and continuation from from a couple of posts past. So without going through too many details, I'll cut it short. The HSG went smoothly. I didn't experience the pain that was described in articles that I read before going through with it. I felt a little bit of cramping but it was SO SLIGHTand it's nothing that I haven't felt before being someone who has had some SERIOUS menstrual cramping.
So the results that I received while still lying on the table and from my doctor through a letter are that my tubes are clear and so my uterus. What's next? Well, my doctor would like me to go to the lab and get some blood work done to specifically focus on my hormone levels including FSH.
We press on! Onward and upward!
Love,
Mrs. M
No comments:
Post a Comment