Did I say I was scared? I was also nervous. After going through several YouTube videos about some women's experiences with this procedure, I found one that I liked a lot. Her story is that she had PCOS and had been trying for a coupld of years with her husband to conceive. She had to give herself a shot or more of this or that. In the end, they ended up having a baby. And though her voice can somewhat be annoying, she has a heart and she wanted to share her journey with those that might be going through the same thing. We have come so far in this technology age and I'm glad she shared. After hearing her story about how she gripped a pillow through part of the procedure and how she started crying, I started to mentally prepare myself for a similar experience.
Now, I was suppose to have this procedure done on Tuesday BUT I did mention to them that I was spotting just a little bit, not a lot to mention on a pad but I was still showing. They
The morning of October 18th, I woke up early and I sang Happy Birthday to my husband (though it's not his birthday tradition, it's mine...I'm glad he is patient with me). I went back to sleep but when I woke up there was a song in my head. I really believe that it was God using this song to encourage me, here are some of the lyrics:
Songwriters: Jason Ingram, Kristian Stanfill
My foes are many, they rise against me
But I will hold my ground
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way
Oh, my God, He will not delay
My refuge and strength always
I will not fear, His promise is true
My God will come through always, alwaysTroubles surround me, chaos abounding
My soul will rest in You
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way
But I will hold my ground
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way
Oh, my God, He will not delay
My refuge and strength always
I will not fear, His promise is true
My God will come through always, alwaysTroubles surround me, chaos abounding
My soul will rest in You
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way
I took 1 1/3 of 600mg Ibuprofen, just in case. They don't give you any painkillers for this. So finally we made our way back to the hospital, this time way early in the morning. We had to be there by 7:30am. Well it wasn't too long after I checked in that the radiologist came and got me. Are you kidding me, I thought, it's not even 8 am! Oh well....I had asked some of my friends and family to pray for me that morning.
God's peace did come through, He did help me!
I know this is not as exciting as a birth story but it is my story, it is part of my journey and if it can help someone or encourage them, I'm glad.
God is so good!
Until tomorrow...
Love,
Mrs. M
No comments:
Post a Comment