Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Fumblings!


                                                                Friday Hand Bling!

It's Friiiidaaay! Yay!

When you are at work all week, it's something almost magical about Friday. If you are kindof like me, you dream about what the weekend holds. For me it may look like this, for this weekend:

-Concert time with the sis tonight!

- Just being home. Give me at least one full day, just being home and I'm happy! I'll take a few hours though. It happens kind of rarely but when it does, it's wonderful!

- Cleaning the house. I love a clean house. Now does it happen all the time...um, no! I'll let you in on a little secret. It is my dream to one day stay at home and be a stay at home wife and mother. Maybe then I can have a cleaner house. Just kidding! I know... But I still want to be a stay at home wife and mother. But that's for another blog!

- Hiking. Adam and I have talked about doing more activities on Saturday morning but after a long week, sleeping in sounds and feels more desireable. But tomorrow, I will do a little bit of hiking with a friend of mine.

- Knott's Berry Farms! Yay! Gotta have some amusement park time. OR we may do some bike riding with my brother in love who is starting his cross-continent bike ride and he is starting down towards Mexico. Bless his heart.

- Church! I'm so grateful for our little church community. I love that our church! We are an imperfect bunch but I'm glad we can encourage each other in the Truth of God's word.

- Movies :) we may see Gravity AND Captain Phillips. Expensive, right? No, not if you can get on base. We get to watch them for FREE.

- Breakfast with my parents. I can't wait to see them!

Sounds like a full weekend! No wonder I look forward to the next one right when Monday rolls around. But for some strange reason, I feel unusually energized!

Well, whatever you do, have a fun-filled, relaxing, relationship bonding weekend!

Love,

Mrs. M










1 comment:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Hope you had a fab weekend. I want to bling up my nails for awhile, maybe this week I will make time for it