Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Take One and a Few Other Takes



 Family Picture- Take One!

My Mother is so good at getting her Christmas letter with pictures out! Every.Single.Year! Me? Nope! I even have a friend who when she was just married last October, she sent her first married Christmas picture out on time. The first year I was married, that was one of the furthest things from my to-do list! I had every good intention on putting something together but it didn't happen.

BUT this might be our very first year, second year of marriage of actually sending out some Christmas cards to some of our friends and family!

Thanks to my dear husband, he thought it was a good idea to go out and take some pictures at the park. The Do-It-Yourself kind! Good for him for thinking of that. I was so tired happy to oblige him.

I can only imagine how difficult it might be for some parents to get their children to stand still to get the perfect picture. Try getting an untrained dog to sit for awhile. I'm telling you I think we have a dog with A.D.D., if there is such a thing! Poor Gracie. Nala on the other hand, she listens to commands pretty well but when you have a little dog trying to play and jump in your face, that would wear anyone out, dog and human alike!

I think I know which one we are going to use. And though it wasn't our last picture taken that day, it should be what all family photo sessions should end up looking like. Like you've had fun!

"Nala, look at daddy!" Mind you she's blind. "Gracie, good girl for sitting!"

"Nala! Gracie!", snapping fingers. "Over here!" "Honey, you need to hurry up and take the picture," he said. Smile!

"I'm hot!", I complain. Smile!

"Nala turn around!" Nala just plops on the ground. She's tired. We burst out laughing!

Do you send out Christmas letters/cards? 

Don't worry. No pressure here! Don't compare yourself with the "Johnsons". Just have fun, whatever you decide to do!

Love,

Mrs. M

No comments: