Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Technical difficulties!

Hello there! Here I am again coming to you alive and well from my work desk in Sunny San Diego!

I have been wanting to write for quite some time now and I have been unable to due to "technical difficulties" that I have experienced!

But I have been enjoying reading some of your blogs and commenting on some of them. This whole Blog lovin' thing has been a little frustrating but I think I might be getting the hang of it now.

There has been so much that has happened since the last time I have written. Here are some of the highlights (in no particular order):

- We had two weddings in October to attend - one for my uncle-in-love (literally) and one for some friends of ours. Both were beautiful!

- We celebrated our 2nd Wedding anniversary at the Welks Resort and saw Hairspray! It was relaxing and Hairspray was the highlight. Yes, I am a blessed woman!

- We went to Cabo San Lucas and I got to snorkel for the first time but that didn't happen without getting scratched up on corraled rock (ouch!). But the experience was pretty cool since I got to see pretty fish. I just hope the next time, I will be in water that is less turbulent. We did a sunset cruise which was pretty amazing! As a side note, I love the movie "The Count of Monte Cristo" and in that movie there is a part where The Count and his old friend are fighting. We got to see the point of interest that was in that movie and take a picture while in a boat. I have always wanted to see that place! And I finally did! So cool! I wish I could show you..maybe if I re-edit this piece and put in some pictures :)

- We have yet to conceive a child but I have more hope now. I stopped taking the "Magic Bullet" since my last miscarriage. I don't think that low progesterone was my problem. Since then we have seen our Specialist twice and the last appointment that I made to see her was to tell her what step of action I would like to take next. So as the time draws nearer, I will go into a little more in depth of what we will do.

- We celebrated yet another year of life for my husband's birthday!  Next year he requested a big party. Decisions, decisions!

- Some friends of ours had their first child after trying for more than 5 years. That little girl is so much more precious to them and she is the cutest little thing!

- We went to a married couples getaway with Family Life's Today- A Weekend to Remember. I want to do it again especially when we have childrend. It was so cool seeing couples there in every stage of their marriage and even the pre-marrieds. The speakers were down to earth and very transparent. I came away with tools that I hope we incorporate in our marriage. One of the many things I learned is that you are either moving toward oneness or separation. I'd rather move toward Oneness! I mean what's the purpose of getting married just to have yet another person in your life. If you are married, beside a relationship with God, your relationship with your spouse should be one of the most precious relationships you have. Your spouse is your gift! How many times I have taken that gift for granted. There is so much to say here but I'll leave it at that :)

- Adam is finishing up his schooling for welding and moving on to Green Construction. We'll see where the Lord leads as far as jobs go as well as our living situation.

- We got another puppy! Her name is Gracie. I didn't want her when he told me about the dog that he wanted to get but she is surely becoming part of the family and I do love her, no matter how much she licks me! She is quite the runner!

- My husband allowed me to go visit a dear friend in Monterrey and in that visit, I got to make some new friends. It was a blast!

Well, my friends that is all the news I have for now!

Have a wonderful day and Keep It Classy!

~Mrs. M

No comments: