Awkward moments. We've all had them!
Here's my short story:
Yesterday, as I was shopping for groceries at the Commissary, I went through my grocery list that I had in my head as well as on the paper I was holding, so that I wouldn't forget what I needed.
Pregnancy tests, I need pregnancy tests. For this cycle and next. You never know.
So as I rolled my basket passed people and saying "excuse me" to others, I saw a Sailor standing in the spot where I needed to be.
In my head I thought that he must be buying pregnancy tests for his girlfriend or his wife..how nice. I was imagining, their surpise when they found out she's pregnant and how exciting that would be. *Cue Music*
So I stepped behind him to the right, to look to see if I could find the tests that I needed.
Oh, there they are! Good!
As I was reaching for a couple of boxes of tests, he reached for...condoms. *record scratch*
Awkward!
It's funny how they put pregnancy tests and condoms in the same space. Don't overthink that one.
Keep it Classy y'all!
~Mrs. M
1 comment:
Hahaha. This is too funny! I hope that these pregnancy tests come out positive for you!!!
Post a Comment